Terms & Conditions
- These conditions shall apply to orders and agreements with Catalyst Tech either for online advertising, website design, social media, search engine optimization or any other service agreed. Any other proposed condition shall be void unless incorporated clearly in writing, on a Sales Order and accepted explicitly by Catalyst Tech For your protection, calls to and from the Catalyst Tech may be recorded.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Catalyst Tech for inclusion on their website or in advertising are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner (s) to use each of the elements and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Web Windows Marketing Limited, and its subcontractors, from any liability, or suit, arising from the use of such elements.
- Advertisers’ property is held at the owner’s risk and should be insured by them against loss or damage from whatever cause. Catalyst Tech reserves the right to destroy all property which has been in his custody for over 12 months.
- In the event the Client continues to make further payments to Catalyst Tech post cancellation of any agreement, the Client agrees that Catalyst Tech is not obliged to issue refunds. It is the Client’s responsibility to stop further payments.
- Catalyst Tech reserves the right to charge overdue accounts at the rate of 5% per month for each calendar month outstanding.
- In exceptional circumstances, a refund may be granted at the discretion of Catalyst Tech management.
Continuation of Agreement:
- Should Catalyst Tech be declared insolvent, or convenes a meeting of, or makes or proposes to make, any arrangement or composition with its creditors or a liquidator, receiver, administrative receiver, manager, trustee or similar officer is appointed over any of its assets; then this Agreement shall remain in force.
Please note your agreement is with Catalyst Tech, an independent business which does not act as an authorized reseller for any publisher.
- These conditions shall apply to orders and agreements with Catalyst Tech for online advertising services. Any other proposed condition shall be void unless incorporated clearly in writing, on a sales order and accepted explicitly by Catalyst Tech
- In exceptional circumstances a refund may be granted at the discretion of Catalyst Tech management.
- In cases of Force Majeure, Catalyst Tech shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control. Catalyst Tech shall be entitled to an appropriate extension of its obligations after notifying the client of the nature and extent of such events.
- Catalyst Tech shall be under no liability whatsoever by reason of error, including any translation error, for which it may be responsible in any advertisement beyond liability to give the advertiser or advertising agency credit for as much of the space occupied or impressions served by the ad as is materially affected by the error.
- All parties involved in the agreement will understand and follow the rules and regulations of the Data Protection. These include codes of practice and the confidentiality of personal information. Calls to and from the Catalyst Tech may be recorded.
- Catalyst Tech holds the rights to edit, cancel or suspend any services/agreements.
- All advertising is subject to availability.
- Advertisement rates are subject to revision at any time. In the event of a rate increase, the advertiser will have the option to cancel the order without surcharge or continue the order at the revised advertisement rates.
- A penalty charge of 30% of the total order value will be levied on all cancelled orders.
- In the event of any disagreement regarding the number of impressions or visitors served, the advertiser agrees that the figures provided by third-party ad platforms are final and binding.
- All online advertising is booked ‘run-of-site’ or “run-of-network” unless otherwise stated. This condition means advertising will appear anywhere on a particular website. When possible, Catalyst Tech provides a screenshot of the booked advertisement, but this is not a condition of payment.
- Estimated advertising performance is based on historical data and is not intended as a guarantee for future advertising returns.
- If a problem is identified with the campaign’s performance, the client must make this known at the earliest possible opportunity. Claims for errors must be made within 30 days following the order date.
- Your agreement is with Catalyst Tech is an independent business which does not act as an authorized reseller for any publisher.
- The advertiser and advertising agency assume liability for all content (including text representation and illustrations) of advertisements published and assume responsibility for any claims arising there from made against Catalyst Tech including costs associated with defending against such a claim.
- Catalyst Tech shall be under no liability for its failure for any cause to insert an advertisement.
- Cancellations, changes of insertion dates and corrections must conform to deadlines.
- Insertion orders are accepted by Catalyst Tech subject to the foregoing terms and conditions. Terms, conditions, rates or agreements not set forth herein or in then-current rate schedules are not binding on Catalyst Tech
- Either party to this Agreement may terminate the Agreement if the other party defaults in the performance of any of its material duties and obligations and the default is not cured within thirty (30) days of the receipt of notice of said default, or if the default is not reasonably curable within the said period of time unless the defaulting party commences cure within the said period and diligently proceeds to cure the default.
- In addition, either party may immediately terminate this Agreement by giving written notice to the other party if the other party is insolvent or has a petition brought by or against it under the insolvency laws of any jurisdiction if the other party makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors if a trustee or similar agent is appointed with respect to any property or business of the other party, or in the case of the Client, if the Client materially breaches its obligations to make payment according to this Agreement.